The objectives of WATED are:
- To facilitate women to participate in economic activities;
- To advocate for women economic empowerment as key human rights issue;
- To advocate for economic empowerment thru Legal Advocacy, campaigns, trainings and legal counseling;
- Empowering women on economic issues thru gender parity;
- To empower girls in schools and universities economically through mentorship and training;
- To strengthen women access to information related to leadership, human rights, health rights and economic opportunities.
- Climate Change and adaptability; Gender Roles
- Men and Boys, Women and Girls in relation to Gender Parity.